User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Ive Been Nominated!

Monday 16 April 2012

Ive Been Nominated!

Its that time of year again ....The Mad Blog Awards where fantastic blogs get recognised and win prizes.

Well guess what? I have been nominated!  Not just once either but twice for Best Baby and Best Pregnancy Blog! I am thrilled!



I have been watching all my friends and blogs I love get selected and didn't realise until today that I had been nominated too. A huge thank you to whoever nominated me.

I started blogging back in January 2011 when my Husband was away. It was a way of recording family life but I had no idea what I was doing. Then I began a mission to make myself feel fit and yummy again and started reviewing beauty products.

One year on and my blog has changed direction massively as our little family of four are about to become five.  These days it is all about our family life, my pregnancy and parenting.  I am also in the process of making the move to become self hosted so watch this space.

I don't expect to win an award as there are lots of other fantastic blogs out there. However, there is not much time left so I would love to get some more votes. If you haven't already voted please feel free to add my name in, it would be very much appreciated.


Many thanks

Karen x