User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Pretty bows and Skirts

Saturday 19 February 2011

Pretty bows and Skirts

I am loving my little girls new hair bows so much that I have decided I might give it a go myself and try to make them.  There are a million clips on youtube on how to do it and it looks so easy, so watch this space!!  You never know, I might get good and start selling them!

Poppy's little outfit arrived from Hong Kong today and its gorgeous.  I fell in love with it while searching for tutus when she started ballet but decided it was too expensive.  I then found it on ebay for half the price but it came from Hong Kong.  I was slightly concerned about what I was buying but its gorgeous and I can't wait for her to wear it to a family Wedding next month. 

The Husband has taken Poppy to the Zoo today so I can have a rest.  Have a million jobs to do but decided to listen and not do anything...bliss!! Hes a good Husband!

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment