User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Sore throat and Irioning

Monday 14 February 2011

Sore throat and Irioning

Oh dear, I have such a sore throat today and my neck feels swollen.  I hope I am not going down with what the girls have had.  It seems to be one thing after another at the moment.  On a plus note my Nana has come to stay for a fortnight.  We love having her to stay and she loves the girls so it should be a good few weeks!

Talking about help...Daddy has not been much help this weekend.  You can tell he has just got used to looking after himself. Normally, a brilliant hands on Daddy, he kept flapping when any food, sick, drool or bath water headed his way.  Obviously this happened pretty frequently as we have an 8 month old and of course his shirt turned into a magnet attracting everything.  When I pointed out that I deal with this everyday, he felt guilty and did a massive ironing session so all was forgiven.  Love you Husband.


Karen x






No comments:

Post a Comment