User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Make Me Yummy Blog Hop - Week 5

Saturday 2 July 2011

Make Me Yummy Blog Hop - Week 5

Hello ladies,

Due to CyberMummy, I missed last week but I am back again this week with an exciting new product to tell you about.

Before I tell you about it, for those of you that are here for the first time this is a blog hop.  I am on the look out for beauty products, treatments, accessories and tips... anything that will make us ladies feel a little bit yummier.  I am not vain or neglecting my children by focusing on myself.  I just want a bit of my sparkle back and feel like the old me before having children.  If I feel good, my Husband and children reap the benefits! I know there are lots of Mummy's out there who feel just like me so come on and join in.

This weeks top product to make us Mummy's Yummy is Kiwi Foot Silk.  A bargain at only £2.99 for 100mls it does not break the bank so really is worth a try. You can buy it from most pharmacies and supermarkets.

Each summer I get new flip flops and always end up with cuts, blisters, scape's and scars on my feet...yes I know, not very clever and not very yummy.  For this reason anything that promises to  protect my feet from shoe friction is worth a try.

Kiwi foot silk claims to keep your feet smooth and dry by wrapping them in an invisible shield of pure silk (sounds heavenly) and 24 hour efficacy.

I decided to test this product out last weekend on CyberMummy day.  I sprayed my feet first thing in the morning, slipped on my new leather flip flops and off I went. It  has a very light floral scent, not overpowering at all and leaves no sticky residue.  In fact it does actually feel surprisingly light and silky on your feet (No I wasn't paid to say that)!

For those of you that were at CyberMummy 11, you will agree there was lots of standing and walking around while trying to meet all the different PR companies and collect the various goody bags!  Usually my feet would have been killing me but they weren't. Even my Husband was amazed. He gets very concerned at my neglected feet!!

This was so great it is now going to be my new must have for my handbag this summer. Honestly I was very surprised.  Go grab yours before everyone sees how great it is and they sell out.  Definitely scores a massive  a 10/10 from me!

I was given 1 full sized tin of Kiwi Foot Silk to trial however, my views are all my own!

Don't forget to grab the badge and add your name to the linky. I am looking forward to reading all your tips.



wouldliketobeayummymummy




Karen x