User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: John Crane and Sevi - An Exciting New Partnership

Monday 7 November 2011

John Crane and Sevi - An Exciting New Partnership


Anyone who knows this family and blog will know that we love good quality, wooden toys. Favourites of ours are John Crane so I was thrilled to hear about them introducing Sevi and keen to look closer.




I was really impressed with the range I discovered and like how they produce not only toys but objects that express warmth, wonder and friendliness of a child's world. I can really see how they match the quality and values of John Crane.


All these toys are bright and colourful looking, instantly appealing. Some of my favourites include these gorgeous pull along toys, perfect for youngsters just learning to walk:



Every little one deserves a toy kitchen and this one is adorable. Hours of fun would be had with this and it would not be outgrown quickly either:




Ooohh breakfast in bed anyone? I love role play and could watch my eldest play for hours with toys like this. Her little imagination would be let lose:


I love this novel way of getting little ones to brush their teeth too, so cute:




Not forgetting Christmas decorations too. This adorable little snowman would fit in perfectly with our Christmas tree colour scheme:




For more gorgeous looking toys and to keep up to date with this exciting new partnership then simply follow John Crane on facebook and twitter.


Karen x


You can also check out the Blog Match linky for more Sevi posts