User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: A Little Gift

Tuesday 13 September 2011

A Little Gift

Last week I wrote about Poppys first day at pre-school and posted a picture of her in her School Uniform which you can see here. I received lots of lovely messages on twitter telling me how smart she looked and wishing her well but the most surprising one came from the lovely @missgraciebows.  She told me Poppy looked liked she needed a new navy blue bow for her hair and she would love to send us one. How kind is that?

 We were deligheted when it arrived. This particular one is a small one on a pinch clip, it is avalilable in a variety of sizes and colours (including School colours) and is washable.




I was not asked to write a post or anything but I wanted to just show you how sweet it is and say thank you. Poppy loves it and it looks very smart.  I am sure we will be back for more, in fact we might need to get another one so she can wear bunches.

For more information or to check out her range of hair accessories for yourselves, you will find her site here.

Karen x