User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: MUMenTUM

Monday 5 September 2011

MUMenTUM

Okay so the letter I wrote to myself last week did not work but I know why I have stopped exercising and eating healthily....

.....it is because I have had my Husband home over the summer!

We have been out and about every day and have indulged in ice creams, chocolate and snacks, I have not listened to my Thinking Slimmer Slimpods and generally got out of the habit of exercising.

However, this week Poppy starts Pre-School and its Husbands last week off.  Then he is away for ten weeks after that. I know that while he is away the cupboard and fridge will not contain any goodies, that I can exercise while Rosie naps and generally get back into it. I will then be feeling great when he gets home and in time for Christmas too.

So my goals for this week are small but realistic:
  • I need to do 30 Min's on the cross trainer 3x this week whilst wearing my hotpants
  • I need to drink more water, less coffee
  • I need to start listening to my Thinking Slimmer slimpods again
That's it! Small changes this week hopefully leading to bigger changes next week.

I am pleased to see that the other ladies are back this week too. I have a feeling we have all lapsed a bit over the Summer so are ready to fully support each other once again. I am looking forward to reading all your posts.



Karen x