User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Baby Sensory Cleanse and Protect Nappy Balm

Thursday 18 August 2011

Baby Sensory Cleanse and Protect Nappy Balm

I have been asked by Baby Sensory to trial and review this new 100% natural and ethical nappy balm.  It is handmade in Scotland from locally sourced ingredients. As a Mum with two children who suffer from eczema I am always keen to try products that are natural and of course the words "ethical" and "naturally sourced" make me look twice too too.


It contains No: alcohol, parabens, SLS, steroids, lanolin, petroleum, artificial colours/perfumes, mineral oil and is not tested on animals. Sounds good to me!


It comes in a 50ml tub with a screw top lid. No fancy packaging here but then that wouldn't be appropriate for such a natural product. It costs £5.99. Excellent value I would say.




It looks a bit like Vaseline but is much lighter to touch. It smells gorgeous too...must be the beeswax! Its not an overwhelming scent, more of a subtle aroma but it is lovely.


It is easy to rub in to the skin. It does leave a slight residue but this is not unpleasant at all and once it has all soaked in it leaves the skin feeling silky smooth. 


Not just for bottoms, this nappy balm can leave other areas of your skin feeling silky smooth too. I used it on the tops of my 3 year old's daughters arms where she has patches of eczema and noticed a definite difference in them.


I would definitely buy more and would recommend to others. We give it a huge 9/10.


Karen x