User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: "Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside...."

Monday 22 August 2011

"Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside...."

..... that's me getting in the mood for a long weekend away at a traditional British family holiday resort, yes its Butlin's.

I am thrilled to announce that I have been officially selected to be one of the Butlin's Mum Ambassadors. Very exciting news for our family. That's means that Husband, Poppy, Rosie and I will be going on not one but two short breaks away during the next year courtesy of Butlin's and will be letting you know what we think of them.

I went to Butlin's years ago when I was younger but looking at it on-line it all seems to have been updated and changed since then, with lovely looking shiny new hotels. Watch this space as are planning our first trip away pretty soon and cant wait to let you know what we think.


Karen x