User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: The Gallery - Animales

Wednesday 31 August 2011

The Gallery - Animales

This weeks topic over at the gallery is all about animales.

I have blogged many times about how we have yearly passes to the Zoo and go all the time. It is such great value and every time we go we see something new. I have some great photos of animals we have seen but here are just a few of my faves:

A cheeky penguin let me get up close & personal

A very old elephant
 
A hungry peacock
 
A cheeky pregnant goat
I love animals at Zoos, safari parks and farms. I used to ride horses and love nothing more than a long hack out in the countryside but I am not one for pets at home. If the girls later decide they want to have pets they will have to settle for ginuea pigs and rabbits as I am not a dog or cat lover.

To check out more posts and photos, then head over to the Gallery at sticky fingers.



Karen x