User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: CyberMummy Meet and Greet

Saturday 18 June 2011

CyberMummy Meet and Greet

The lovely Carly over at Mummy's Shoes is very kindly holding a meet and greet over on her blog.  The idea is that we get to "meet" before the big day and get to put names to faces too. I think this is a wonderful idea and will hopefully  make walking in a little easier and less scary. So a huge hello to you all (with a big smile and wave).

So this is me:

Name: Karen

Blog: Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy

Twitter ID: @wouldliketobe

Facebook: wouldliketobeayummymummy

Height 5ft 5 (although for years I thought I was 5ft7)

Hair: Long and straight and  currently highlighted. It is also feathered a bit around my face

Eyes: Dark brown

Likes: I am a really girly girl who likes anything pink and fluffy. I haven't done any of these for a while but I like diving , horse riding, skiing and skating.  I like coffee with cream, chocolate and ice-cream but am currently on a high protein, low carb diet.  I like the smell of freshly cut grass, the feel of the sun on my back and visits to the seaside

Dislikes: butter, the smell of fish, rude people, bad manners and laziness

I have only been blogging since January so still feel kind of new to all of this but I am enjoying it immensely and feel like it has opened up a whole new world to me.  I have found the support amazing and wonder why I didn't do it before?  I am really looking forward to CyberMummy and can't wait to see you all there.


Karen x