User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Review Of MADARA Creamy Baby Oil

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Review Of MADARA Creamy Baby Oil



MADARA ecobaby is an entirely natural and organic range of baby products. They are Rich in powerful and effective ingredients taken from the flowers and herbs of the Baltic meadows to nourish and nurture your baby's delicate skin. I was fortunate enough to receive one of these MADARA baby products to try on my little girls.The creamy baby oil I tested costs £14.50  for 150mls and can be brought online from www.madara.co.uk, as well as other leading stockists.


What do I like about it?
Both my Girls suffer from eczema so I have to be very careful what I use on their skin. I loved this product.  unlike other oils it is a thick, creamy consistency and soaked into the skin really well.

Little Rosie enjoy's having a baby massage with it:



Whilst Poppy likes to help rub it into her skin to keep it soft and smooth:


I also like that the product itself is pleasing to the eye, is nice to rub in and the packaging is environmentally friendly too.

What didn't I like about it?
I liked everything about the product.  I guess the only thing I would change would be to make it a little cheaper.

I would give this baby oil a score of 9/10 and would happily try more of the products in this range. Feel free to check them out for yourselves at www.madara.co.uk

Karen x