User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: MUMenTUM - Week 6

Monday 13 June 2011

MUMenTUM - Week 6

I AM SHRINKING !!!!

I woke up yesterday morning to my Husband snuggling into me and saying " wow wife you feel all skinny like you did 10 years ago!".. well if that's not enough to put a smile on my face I don't know what is? I felt good all day.

I then got the measuring tape out and got Husband to help measure me.  We did it a few months ago and I have lost almost 4 inches in total over my whole body.  While its not 4" off my waist (sadly it was only 1/2" there) I was still very excited and pleased with myself.

Its definitely a move in the right direction. Despite my Husbands words I am not skinny and not even that slim really.  I still have boobs, a tummy and thighs that have room for improvement.  However, I do look more of an hourglass shape now, which is what I used to be like. I need to keep it up though if I want to be able to wear shorts and a bikini this Summer (that has been my goal all along)!

Last week I had lost some of my enthusiasm for exercise. If truth be told, I don't think I was eating enough so was suffering from lack of energy and tiredness.  I was getting lazy and just eating lots of omelets (good on low carb diets but need more variety).  This week I have a good supply and a variety of high proetin low carb food in so I am feeling better already. I also have some low carb snacks in too.

Despite my lack of enthusiasm I did manage 2 1/2 hours on the cross trainer last week. not the usual amount but better then nothing.  I also wore my Ab toning belt too.  I am planning to publish a review on these later today so watch out for that.

This week the plan is to continue with the low carb/ high protein diet but eat more variety, do an hour of exercise a day Mon-Sat and to drink lots of water!

Watch this space next week to see how I do and don't forget to check out how the other lovely MUMenTUM ladies are doing too.

Feel free to add your name to the linky and grab our badge. We welcome new members!



Karen x