User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Make Me Yummy Blog Hop - Week 4

Saturday 18 June 2011

Make Me Yummy Blog Hop - Week 4

This is now week 4 of this beauty blog hop and I have got a fantastic set of products to tell you about. 

If you have just discovered this hop for the first time, all you have to do is publish a post about a beauty product/ tip or event you want to share details on.  Then add your name to the linky.  Feel free to grab my badge too.  The hop occurs each Saturday and the aim is to share information on products that really work and get us feeling yummy again!



This week I am very excited to tell you about the He-Shi 3 Step Tanning System. Designed for both men and women, it is supposed to give a natural and hassle free tan. I was fortunate enough to be given the chance to try it out for free. There are a range of products to choose from and I was given the choice of which one's to try.  I picked:
  1. Exfoliating Body Wash 150mls, £12.00
  2. Express Liquid Tan, 150mls, £21.50
  3. Souffle moisturiser 150mls, £12.50
  4. and they also threw in a He-Shi Tanning mitt £4.50
This whole set is sold in the Gold Gift Box  for £39.99 but is currently on offer for £29.99 at www.he-shi.co.uk

I have tried all sorts of fake tan in the past so was really happy about trialing these.

First for the exfoliating body wash.  This was gorgeous, it smelled of strawberries and felt lovely on my skin.  I was very impressed and would give it a score of  9/10.

Next for the Express liquid tan, I got Husband to help me with this.  He has helped me in the past and said this was this by far the best one we have tried.  It was very runny (too runny really but this is my only criticism). However, it was really easy to apply with the tanning mitt. I have never used a mitt before but it was fantastic. Husband particulaly liked that he was not left with the evidence that he has helped his wife out ie. no dark staining on his hands (that has happened in the past)!

The liquid tan went on very smoothly and evenly (he was very attentive...better than going to a salon)! It didn't particularly smell like most of them do and was quick drying.  We were both impressed and I was very excited to find that I had a natural looking tan really quickly. After about five minutes I put my dressing gown on which is white and it didn't leave any marks. Apparently you can layer this liquid tan to get your preferred result be it gorgeous and golden or deep and dark.  Brilliant I would give it a score of  9/10

Finally, for the Souffle Moisturiser.  This smells lovely and has left my skin silky smooth.  I would give it a score of 9/10.

 Now as it is is for both men and women Husband said he would be happy to try it..however, I say "hands off husband, its mine""

Overall I am very impressed and will be buying it again. I am feeling much yummier and am really happy to recommend it to others.  Don't just take my word for it though, I will be topping up next week in time for Cybermummy so you will be able to judge it for yourselves! Oh and you may be interested to know that over 95% of Glamour Readers would recommend it to a friend too. 


Here is me this morning with my delicious golden natural looking tan :




I think these are going to be my new must have product's for the Summer..I love them!! If you want to get your hands on these products youtselves then you will find the range available from selected salons & day spas across the country, selected House of Fraser, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols stores nationwide and www.he-shi.co.uk or  www.HarveyNichols.com.

Feel free to grab my badge and I can't wait to see what products you all recommend. 

wouldliketobeayummymummy

Karen x