User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Gorgeous and Protective Swimsuits From Babies In Sheep's Clothing

Thursday 29 March 2012

Gorgeous and Protective Swimsuits From Babies In Sheep's Clothing

As parents we all know the importance of protecting our children against the sun rays. Their delicate skin can burn five times more quickly than our own. I was therefore really excited to be asked to review some new Little Red Fish Swimwear from Babies in Sheep's Clothing.

I didn't have any idea of what to expect. All I knew was that they were sourced and produced in New Zealand and would have sun protection  UPF 50+.

As soon as they arrived I was excited. They were presented in gorgeous little boxes and all wrapped up in tissue paper so would be perfect for presents. The girls were equally delighted and kept asking when we were going swimming:


There's a whole range including tops and bottoms, all in one short suits and swimming costumes to choose from.

Rosie was sent the red/white striped classic bather in age 2-4 whilst Poppy was sent the blue/white striped halter bather in aged 4-6.  The sizes are very generous and will last for a long time...at least two Summers I would have thought. Both retail at 44.99 each.

                                                     


I have to tell you these costumes are absolutely gorgeous! We love the old fashion design with a modern twist. They feel really expensive: they are very soft and quite a thick material. For my little girls who suffer from sensitive skin, there is no way these swimsuits would scratch their delicate skin at all.

We took the girls swimming to test them out properly. The girls thought they were wonderful. They told me they were really comfortable and soft and I  can tell you that their costumes did not go see through in anyway.  We weren't allowed to take pictures at the pool though.

You are supposed to hand wash after swimming - I put these on a hand wash cycle in my washing machine and they have come up lovely.

I feel good knowing these costumes are protecting my daughters from the suns harmful rays. At the same time they look pretty cool too:



I think you can tell from the girls smiles how much they love them. They get a huge thumbs up from us and we cant wait to go swimming again:


For more information and more beautiful things, check out:

You wont be disappointed!

Karen x