User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Pretty Little Things - Denim

Friday 2 March 2012

Pretty Little Things - Denim

Another week and another chance to showcase some of the pretty little things we have in this house.

So this weeks topic is denim! Anyone who knows me or this blog will know that my little girls never wear trousers so would never be seen in jeans - there is plenty of time for that. They do however, have several lovely denim dresses and skirts.

This is one of my favourite skirts.


Its was brought for Poppy a few years ago from Mamas and Papas. Despite being worn to death it has worn and washed really well and still looks like new.  I love it

A very girly version of denim: comfortable, durable but ever so pretty too. It can be dressed up and dressed down and I think my girls look fab in it:


For more pretty little things head over to Dear Beautiful Boy and Mummy Daddy and Me Makes Three:


Karen x