User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: The Gallery - Faces

Wednesday 26 October 2011

The Gallery - Faces

This weeks topic over at the gallery is faces.


Having been given two weeks to do this post I have been thinking long and hard about whose face to use but I kept coming back to my gorgeous little girls.

Their faces can change so much depending what mood they are in so I wanted to share a few of my favourite pics with you.

Sometimes they can be sweet:


Sometimes they can be giggly:



Sometimes they can be inquisitive:


Sometimes they can be cheeky:


Sometimes they can be grumpy:


Sometimes they can be dreamy:


Sometimes they can be adorable:


But most of all they are gorgeous....:



...and they are mine!

I have two gorgeous little girls who I love more than anything and hope that these innocent little faces, go on to lead happy, healthy lives.

Karen x