User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: I Am Thinking Myself Slimmer - MUMenTUM

Monday 31 October 2011

I Am Thinking Myself Slimmer - MUMenTUM

I am so excited to report that I have lost another two pounds this week by just listening to my slimpods from Thinking Slimmer each night......its amazing!

Not only am I losing weight slowly and steadily but I am also looking and feeling better. I feel slimmer, look better in my clothes and have more confidence then I have had in a long time.

Most surprisingly of all is my relationship with chocolate.

Having previously been addicted to it, munching my way through bars of the stuff and craving it when I deprived myself all those times I was dieting. Nowadays, I can take it or leave it...yes you read that right. I can leave chocolate! 

Believe it or not, having not eaten it in weeks, Husband brought home 2 snickers (used to be my fave!) on Thursday afternoon and they were still there Saturday. He ate his and was eyeing mine up a few hours later so I said "have it". Really I did.  I did have a small bite but that was more than enough, I didn't want any more and didn't get that usual rush either. You know the one when you think "wow, chocolate, amazing"!. Honestly that's what I used to think anyway.

So I really am craved of my chocolate addiction and am instead eating 3 sensible meals a day. I don't tend to snack but if I do it is fruit.

Nowadays I am making lots of healthy choices and in my shopping trolley along with all the usual fruit and stuff you will find:



So there you have it, you really can Think Yourself Slimmer....I know I am.




Karen x