User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Funny Friday

Friday 28 October 2011

Funny Friday

Children say and do the funniest things which is why I love joining in with Mummy Mummy Mum and her fantastic link-up Funny Friday:



This week Poppy has said and done a few funny things but this one really made me chuckle so I wanted to record it.

We were all sat on the sofa having a chat when Poppy announced "just going for a wee, back in a minute" and off she went.

A few minutes later all was quiet and no sign of Poppy

Daddy shouts "Poppy are you all right, what are you doing?"

Poppy shouts back "I'm okay Daddy Just pulling up my knickers"

Then she runs back in the living room whilst trying to pull up her knickers and says:

"These pretty knickers Daddy, want to see?"


Hee hee, only a 3 year old would do that!

Check out Funny Friday yourself for more entries to make you smile or even laugh out loud.

Karen x