User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: I'm Still Losing With Thinking Slimmer and MUMenTum

Wednesday 12 October 2011

I'm Still Losing With Thinking Slimmer and MUMenTum




Okay, so I have been away for a almost a week but weighed myself last night and I had still lost two pounds.  That's a total of 10 pounds in two weeks.

I have not dieted or restricted myself in any way.  I have just listened to my Thinking Slimmer Slimpods. I have the Drop Two Jean Sizes and the Chocoholic Cure ones.  I listen to them every night before I go to sleep. That's it. Nothing else.

My Sister noticed a difference when we went shopping and she asked if we should get some chocolate to take home to share... I said no, I was full and she nearly fell over in shock. We always share chocolate when we see each other.

I also opted for a skinny blueberry muffin instead of the usual triple chocolate one when I enjoyed a lovely Starbucks one afternoon, something I don't get to do very often.

I did have a few treats this week including pizza but all in all I am feeling very pleased with myself and very positive. I still have a way to go but I am feeling slimmer already and more confident again.  In fact I have even dragged myself out of my jeans and worn dresses with my boots lately and been feeling quite nice, a look I didn't feel comfortable in two weeks ago.

Karen x