User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Win A Le Toy Van Tea Set

Saturday 29 October 2011

Win A Le Toy Van Tea Set

You might have seen a few weeks ago my girls got the opportunity to review a Le Toy Van Tea Set from The Wooden Toy Shop.



It was a definite hit in this house, the girls absolutely loved it! We have enjoyed endless cups of pretend tea and strawberry tart ...delicious!


Fortunately for you guys, I have now been given the chance to give one away as a prize to one of my very lucky readers.

This really is a fantastic prize and would make an excellent Christmas present. Its a gorgeous bright red, white and aqua blue colour which makes it ideal for both little girls and boys too. Made to last, this tea set will bring hours of fun and encourage imaginative play in your little ones.

To Win:

Simply head over to the Wooden Toy Shop Facebook page and like it. While you are there just leave a quick message telling them you were sent by me and come back here to tell me you have done it. Don't forget to leave me a way of contacting you if you are the winner.

For extra entries you can:

1. Follow me by GFC or if you do already, try networked blog or twitter
2. Like my facebook page
3. Tweet the following "I really want to win a gorgeous Le Toy Van tea set with @wouldliketobe and @WoodenToyShopUK http://bit.ly/vmVOYH"

Just be sure to leave a separate comment for each thing you do.

This competition will run until 7pm Monday 7th November 2011.

Many thanks to the Wooden Toy Shop and good luck to you all.

Karen x