User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: The Collective Yoghurt - Taste Naughty But 95%Fat Free

Thursday 12 April 2012

The Collective Yoghurt - Taste Naughty But 95%Fat Free

I have recently been asked to try some new gourmet pribiotic yoghurt's from The Collective Dairy and couldn't wait to tell you all about them.


These yoghurt's come in four flavours, with new ones coming soon. At the moment they offer: Passionfruit, Cherry and Pomegranate, Lemon and Russian Fudge. They come in good sized pots (500g) and look really attractive. I couldn't wait to get tasting and neither could the rest of the family.

So far we have tasted the Cherry and Pomegranate and Russian Fudge and can tell you they are both  delicious!!!



Thick and creamy these yoghurt's taste really naughty...its hard to believe they are 95% fat free. Not too sweet and not too tart these yoghurt's went down well with the whole family. My favourite was the Cherry and Pomegranate which was deliciously fruity, whilst Husband and the girls loved the Russian Fudge which was particularly creamy.

These yoghurt's taste more like delicious puddings rather than  yoghurt's. They really are quite something and very moreish!

If you want to try some for yourself they are stocked at all major supermarkets or you could try checking out their facebook page. They are currently have 2000 pots up for grabs.

I know I cant wait to try out the other flavours, I am just waiting for my Local Supermarket to up-daste their stock!

Karen x

For the record I was sent four vouchers allowing me to try all four flavours for the purpose of this review. However, all words and opinions are my own!