User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: We Have Been Married 8 Years!

Tuesday 10 April 2012

We Have Been Married 8 Years!

Husband and I have been married 8 years today. It was  a beautiful day and everything I wanted. I felt gorgeous in my dress, Husband looked handsome in his uniform and we were surrounded by friends and family celebrating our special day.


I knew that he was the one and had no concerns about making a mistake. We had already been together for twelve years...yes you read that right. Husband and I have been together since we were 17 years old

He was my childhood sweetheart and continues to be my best friend and soul mate. I love him more and more every day. It sounds a bit mushy...but its true!. As with all couples we have had our ups and downs but we have come out stronger and closer than ever.

Now with our little family, our two beautiful little girls and another on the way, we are complete and happy. Together they are my world.

We always joke if we were stranded on a dessert island we would not be bored with each other...in fact we would be perfectly happy.

Even more amazing is that later this year we will be celebrating 20 years since we first met and got together. What an achievement.

We have had lots of happy times before and after children and here's a few of them:



So Happy Anniversary Husband, I love you and always will. You are the best Husband and a fantastic Daddy, I couldn't ask for better!

Karen x