User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Easter Goodies From Lush

Thursday 5 April 2012

Easter Goodies From Lush

Being over 24 weeks pregnant I am going to have a chocolate Easter egg this year - after all its not as if I'm calorie counting and I'm worried about my tummy sticking out! However, if you want to treat someone to a little gift (or a big one) that's calorie free then I have just the thing.

The Easter range from Lush has some fabulous products on offer and I have been lucky enough to get to try some of them out. A huge Lush fan, I cant think of a better way to relax this Easter than with a gorgeous relaxing bath once my girls are in bed.

I was lucky enough to receive these gorgeous goodies to try:

.
My favourite had to be the fluffy egg which was wrapped in this very cute chick wrap knot.  A great alternative to wrapping paper it made my bath bomb look Seasonal and a bit special. As soon as I opened it I was impressed. The fluffy egg is a good size and smells delicious.

Once I dropped it into my bath the water changed to a bright pink colour and the smell was out of this world. Very girly and sweet, a bit like candy floss. I settled back and enjoyed my hot pink bath. Once I got out, I noticed my skin was soft and smooth and the scent lingered all over me. I smelt good enough to eat! Definitely a good one if you have a hot date planned this weekend!

The Carrot Reusable Bubble Bar was nice but not my favourite product. A fan of the bubble bars I was keen to try this one out. It smells gorgeous, a mix of vanilla, blackcurrant and lemon. Very fruity and tropical, reminding me of Summer Holidays. You swish the carrot around the bath a few times and it fills with lots of lovely bubbles.

However, rather than turning a bright orange colour, my bath water was a very pale, almost cloudy colour instead. I also found the smell kind of disintegrated a bit once the bath was full. Although a lovely scent at first, its not quite strong enough and definitely doesn't linger like the fluffy egg did. Overall a nice product, but for me not quite strong enough!

Lush do have a range of other goodies to try out and best of all there are no calories in them.

Karen x