User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: ghd's - Introducing The Gorgeous New Peacock Collection

Monday 23 April 2012

ghd's - Introducing The Gorgeous New Peacock Collection

Last week was a pretty bad week for me as I was feeling really poorly.  However, it greatly improved when I was sent a brand new pair of ghds from the Peacock collection to review....lucky me!

I am a huge fan of straightening my hair and ghds are the best. I did have an old black pair but they have been relegated to the back of the wardrobe  now these shiny new ones have arrived:


The ghd Peacock collection is the very latest hairstyler and is available in three different colour ways - there is the gorgeous deep amethyst purple (which I was sent to try),  a rich emerald green and a dazzling sapphire blue. All look bright, colourful and very beautiful.


Not only do you get the gold classic styler with coloured plates and accents but they come beautifully presented in this gorgeous box complete with a luxurious  storage bag and mat, making them ideal for presents:


The mat is really handy and something I have been meaning to buy for a while. Its heat protective so you can save your carpets and furniture from those little burn marks that so easily occur:


As someone who is already addicted to her ghd's it was the small things I noted and fell in love with. Not only do they look beautiful but I like the way ghd lights up purple when switched on (im such a girl), how easily they glide through my hair and how they turn them selves off after 30 minutes if you forget to.

Its amazing. It only takes a little time to straighten your hair but it can make a huge difference to how you look and feel.

Here is me transformed from looking a bit rough (hair tied back, no make up)  to ...w ell lets just say much more like me:



Now not only can you straighten your hair with these, you can also have a go at curling them too. Here is a little clip to show you how to do it:



It looks so easy, I am going to have to have a go at doing that.

I would definitely say every Yummy Mummy needs a pair of ghds and would recommend the Peacock collection to you all. They are absolutely gorgeous!

Karen x