User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Lazy days and Nappies

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Lazy days and Nappies

Last night we decided today would be a relaxing day, we would not have to get up and rush off anywhere...lovely.   Well that was plan, but in  my life nothing ever goes according to the plan!

I went to change Rosie first thing this morning and realised that I was down to my last three nappies.  How did that happen? very unlike me!  I went shopping twice yesterday so there really was no excuse.  I put the first of them on and two minutes later it was dirty...typical.  I put the next one on and searched the whole house: the downstairs supply...no none there, the upstairs supply...no none there, the Mummy bag...no none there.   Then I gave up and realised that was it, with only one left  I had no choice but to venture out and about. 

After that I gave up on the idea of relaxing and rushed around doing all sorts of jobs.  So my nice quiet relaxing day did not really happen, then again with a baby and a toddler they rarely do.  I did however, settle down with a gin and tonic at the end of the day which was rather nice.


Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment