User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: 10 Things You Don't Know About Me

Friday 19 August 2011

10 Things You Don't Know About Me

I have been tagged into this wonderful meme by the lovely Mummy Mummy Mum. The idea behind this is is that I share 10 things about me that you didn't already know so you can get to know me better.

Okay here we go:
  1. I hate the colour green (except for on my new Pink Lining Yummy Mummy bag)
  2. I am a terrible driver and had quite a few crashes.  Once I even drove off my driveway and turned right. Blinded by the sun I pulled in to find my sunglasses and crashed into a car...whoops!
  3. I love travelling and would love to live abroad again
  4. Husband and I are childhood sweethearts aaahhhh!! We got together at 17 and have been stuck together ever since (19 years)!
  5. I loved my Wedding Day and would love to do it again...same man of course!
  6. I am a little OCD, I have been known to hoover and mop x3 a day (after meal times) and have banned dogs from visiting our home
  7. I was once holding a ladder so my landlord could put a big box of my stuff in the attic for storage, I let go and he fell and broke his collar bone .... (whoops again!)
  8. I have a degree in Psychology and wanted to be a Clinical Psychologist 
  9. My little girl has Dual Nationality as she was born in Canada
  10. I hate the sight of blood or sick, hoping my daughters are never ill as Daddy isn''t any good either
So there you have it, 10 things you now know about me that you didn't before.

I am a bit late in doing this so lots of people I know have already done it, hoping these four lovely people haven't yet:


Karen x