User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Make Me Yummy Blog Hop

Sunday 7 August 2011

Make Me Yummy Blog Hop

Hello again ladies,




Usually I post this on a Saturday but due to a very busy weekend I have not had the time. So here I am on a Sunday to tell you all about my latest must have product. This one has not been sent to me to trial (unfortunately) but it is one I use and love.


This time I give you my must have product for your hair:


TIGI S Factor Diamond Dreams Shampoo and conditioner 


Infused with Diamonds, Cashmere, Champagne and Pearls this smells absolutely gorgeous. It will also make your hair feel beautiful, adding shine, hydration and strength. I love it! It makes me want to that swishy thing!


It is available from most Salons and on-line too. At the moment this duo is available for £18 from Amazon. Not the cheapest shampoo and conditioner in the world but a real treat for Mummy.  I think I deserve it!!


Now it is over to you. What products do you use and recommend to others? I am after beauty, fashion or fitness tips, products, or accessories. You can even tell us about upcoming relevant events. Just write a post (recent reviews are acceptable as long as you believe in them), then add your name to the linky. You can even grab my badge if you wish.


Us Mummy's don't have that much time to spend on ourselves and most of us spend our pennies on our children, so if we can save each other time and money by recommending things that really work, that has got to be good hasn't it?


Looking forward to reading your posts.

wouldliketobeayummymummy

Karen x