User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: I have A New Yummy Mummy Bag and Its Gorgeous x

Saturday 20 August 2011

I have A New Yummy Mummy Bag and Its Gorgeous x

Each Saturday I let you know about a beauty, fashion or fitness product that I have trialled and believe will help make us Mummy's feel a little bit yummy.

This week I am feeling like one lucky lady, as I have been sent a gorgeous new Pink Lining Yummy Mummy Bag to trial and review...spoilt or what?


With a 1 year old and a 3 year old, I have been carrying a Mum bag for three years now.  Long gone are the days when I can grab an itsy bitsy teenie weenie bag that matches my outfit, along with my mobile, keys and switch card.... no, nowadays I need a tardis for all the paraphernalia children require.

I did consider a pink lining one first time round but eventually settled on one that was slightly cheaper (silly me). It has done well but the zip has recently been playing up and it was time for a new one. This one arrived just in time.

Even the way your parcel is wrapped in delicate pink tissue paper and tied with ribbon before being carefully placed inside the huge white box with Pink Lining on the front, makes you feel special:

Beautifully gift wrapped: fit for a Princess

I have the been sent the Yummy Mummy Grey Doves Laminate which is from the Spring/Summer 2011 range and costs £75:


As you can see it is absolutely gorgeous.  It is a very pale apple green colour with grey doves, red hearts and daisy print. Really pretty and girly. It even has tiny little bows on the elasticated side pockets... adorable. Then of course is the inside, my favourite bit. The shocking pink wipe clean, signature lining:


Truly gorgeous! It also comes with the standard cupcake folded padded changing mat and zip wet bag which are very cute too:



Not only does this really pretty bag make me feel like a yummy mummy, it is also very practical. It has plenty of room for everything I need, in fact it is the most organised bag I have ever had. This bag is going to change my life!

Inside there are pockets for wipes and nappies, 2 insulated pockets for bottles, a zip up bit for my purse, room for my hand gel and all sorts. On the outside are also two elasticated side pockets which are great for sippy cups (or bottles) and a front canvass pocket which is where I keep my lipgloss. I love that it also has a key ring on a long ribbon which means I will never lose my keys again and a detachable mirror (another signature feature).

This Mummy definitely feels much more yummy with this on my arm and would recommend them to everyone.  So what are you waiting for, go on  treat yourself!


Karen x