User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Funny Friday

Friday 9 December 2011

Funny Friday

I blogged yesterday about Poppy and her letter to Father Christmas.

Well this week she has been on her first ever School trip and met Father Christmas himself. She enjoyed a wonderful day and was very excited to come home with a little pressent.

She opened her pressie and smiled happily playing with the little pony and stickers she had received.

I asked her if she liked it and she said very politely "It is very lovely Mummy" but then she looked a little worried and puzzled and added...." but its not what what I asked for".

I had to try very hard not to laugh and explained that we had only sent the letter a few days ago so he might not have it yet. This is just an extra little present.

Much happier she smiled, relaxed and carried on playing.

She does make me laugh every day and comes out with some very funny things. This is a great way to record them all so I don't forget.  If you want to join in or just check out more entries, then click on the link below:



Karen x