User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Find Me A Gift Sent Us A Gift

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Find Me A Gift Sent Us A Gift

Have you ever forgotten a birthday and thought aaaahhhhh I need to send something quickly? I know I have. I have found the perfect solution though......Find Me A Gift. The site is very user friendly offering clearly labelled tabs, making it easy to find all sorts of weird and wonderful gifts for men, women children or special occasions. As a bonus, they can deliver quickly too.

We were very kindly sent a very cute Pillowhead Chubbies 8" Sheep Cushion to trial and review.


The girls have named him Sammy the Sheep and have taken to him instantly.Costing £9.99 this adorable and fun novelty cushion is a gift that does not cost the earth but is very cute and has gone down well in this house.


Made from super soft, plush material, he is very comfortable. The girls love to lie their heads on him or snuggle up to his body. I am assured he is "very cuddly indeed".


Very sweet, very soft and loves to be cuddled, this would be sure to make a great present for boys and girls, young or old! It also comes in different styles including a very gorgeous pink pig!


Here are a few pics of my little ones with him:






I think you can tell they love him.


Karen x


We were very kindly sent one chubbies pillowhead for the purpose of this review but all words and opinions are my own!