User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Hula Hooping For The young & Young At Heart

Saturday 30 July 2011

Hula Hooping For The young & Young At Heart

This week has been a wonderful week.  The weather has been gorgeous and we have been staying with my parents.  They have a huge garden so we have been able to enjoy spending lots of time outside. I will be doing another blog post on what we have got up to.

The other day we popped out to Waitrose and Poppy spotted this sparkly purple hula hoop that rattles.  She was so excited and it only cost £5 so I picked it up for her. At just three, I wasn't sure how good she would be but I was surprised at how much fun she has had with it.


Its amazing how great the old toys are and its much more difficult then I remember.  I am hoping that I will be quite good at it by the end of the Summer but at the moment I am a bit rubbish.

My girls are very close to their grandparents and really enjoy spending time with them.  I think you will see this is evident in this very short video clip which I hope will make you smile:



So there you have it, hula hooping for all ages.  The young and young at heart.

Karen x