User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: MUMenTum - Week 12

Monday 25 July 2011

MUMenTum - Week 12

Hello ladies,

Just a short post this week. I have been using my slimpods and my hotpants and I have actually been shrinking!!!

I ordered a load of new dresses recently in size 12 and they were all too big and had to go back. Part of me was disappointed as they were gorgeous but the other part was excited yipppeee!! 

I am therefore going shopping this week to treat myself and am hoping to fit into a few size 10s! I do have a sneaky suspicion I might be in between sizes but we will have to wait and see. Watch this space for an update.

The past few days have seen me celebrate my Husband and Daughter's birthday so I have been indulging in party food and cake but I am not too worried.  I will just be good again tomorrow.

Hope you girls are all doing okay too. I will be checking out all of your posts this week :-)



Karen x