User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: MUMenTum - Week 11

Monday 18 July 2011

MUMenTum - Week 11

Hello again,

Wow its been 11 weeks we have been doing this for .....its amazing.  For me things have changed drastically since the start.  The main thing is I am no longer on a diet!! Thats right no more dieting for me.

I have ditched the diet and instead have been listening to my Thinking Slimmer Slimpods and have been wearing my Hotpants and guess what?  I feel great!

I even went out this week and brought a pair of little white shorts for the summer.  They were a size 12 and I slipped them on without undoing the zip or button...amazing! We still have a few weeks left before husband is on holiday so maybe I should try them on in a 10...not sure they will fit over my bottom though! I will have a think about it.

Now I am not claiming to have dropped a dress size yet but I am feeling slimmer.  I could probably safely lose another stone and believe I will but not through cutting carbs.  No I am going to continue the way I am.

Now I have been slacking on the exercise lately but managed an hour on the cross trainer yesterday and felt good.  Therefore this week my aims are:
  • 1/2- 1 hour exercise 6 days a week
  • Wear my hotpants
  • Listen to my slimpods every night
  • Continue drinking lots of water
  • Continue with fruit tea 
I am a bit annoyed with myself as I seem to have misplaced my measurements again. To be honest I think little Miss is getting taller and has moved it along with £25 pounds. Anyway, I will be measuring again to record my progress too.

Hope you are all doing well too and look forward to reading all your posts.

If you are checking this out for the first time all you need is a  MUM TUM, write a post, grab the badge and add your name to the linky.  We are all very supportive and appreciate new members :-)




Karen x