User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Make Me Yummy Blog Hop - Week 6

Saturday 9 July 2011

Make Me Yummy Blog Hop - Week 6

Hello again,

Its now week six of this blog hop already.  For those of you who have just found me I am on the look out for products and tips that are going to make us Mummy's feel a little bit yummier.  All you have to do is publish a post about your favourite product or tip and add your name to the linky. They can be beauty, fashion or fitness related, it doesn't matter.... anything you would recommend to others as something that works and makes you feel a bit yummy.

This weeks product from me is a cheap and cheerful one:

Sanex dermo Pro Hydrate Shower Cream. It is for those of us who have very dry skin.  I have mentioned before that I suffer from eczema and although it is not that bad at the moment I do have times where it flairs up.  For this reason I have to be very careful of products I use.

At only £2.00 for 250mls this product is not going to break the bank. However, I was actually sent three different Sanex shower creams/ gels for dry & sensitive skin to trial and review.  I have been using this one for a few weeks now and I must say I am really impressed with the results! It is not oily or greasy at all which makes a nice change for products aimed at dry skin.  It has a light pleasant scent and leaves my skin feeling very clean and very soft.  The place I have noticed the most difference is on the tops of my arms. They are noticeably smoother and softer then usual.

In fact this is going to be my new shower cream of choice (once I have used up the others of course).  I am going to give it a score of 10/10 and would highly recommend to others.

Check out the Sanex website here as they have products for every skin type.

I am looking forward to having a look at all of your reviews and tips.  Don't forget to grab my badge if you wish.



wouldliketobeayummymummy


Karen x

Although I was provided with a 250ml sample, these are all my own words and products do not make it into this blog hop unless I really believe in them.