User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Daddy Takes Photos

Friday 9 September 2011

Daddy Takes Photos

I mentioned at the weekend that Husband had got his camera out again and started taking photos of us all. He is a novice photographer who had taught himself. He loves his camera and is very protective of it. He spends time cleaning it and money on special lenses and filters, yet mostly keeps it hidden away. This weekend however, his interest was resumed and I think there will be many more photos coming this way.

I wanted to share a few of my faves of the girls with me:

My little models

My cheeky 3 year old
With my little one 14 months
Rosie looks as though she is concentrating hard
Aaahh I love it

\Looks like a little model


A gorgeous little monkey

They grow up so quickly so I think we need to keep taking lots of photos to record these precious moments. looking forward to sharing many more with you.

Karen x