User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Do You Wash Yours?

Thursday 22 September 2011

Do You Wash Yours?


I must admit I usually give my fruit and vegetables a token splash under the tap before I eat them, but I don't worry too much. What about you, do you wash yours? 

Since being asked to trial Fit Fruit and Vegetable Spray I have discovered the shocking truth that a quick splash of water will not kill the chemicals sprayed on them or provide the necessary protection against food poisoning bacteria such as salmonella, campylobacter and e-coli.... I think I might start washing them now!

I spend a small fortune on fruit and veg each week and thought that nowadays they are pretty clean...how wrong could I be? Take apples for example.  Research has shown that by the time they reach our shopping baskets, they may have been exposed to up to 12 different types of pesticides as well as handled by up to 10 different people.......eeeuughk!

Thank goodness I have discovered Fit Vegetable Wash:


This is a 100% natural vegetable spray using ingredients like organic grapefruit juice leaving you with just the natural goodness and taste that nature intended.

Fit spray removes up to 98% more pesticides, waxes, people handling residues and other contaminates then washing alone. It is very easy to use: you literally spray over your fruit and vegetables, rub and then  rinse away. I was pleased to find it left no funny aftertaste or smell.

It costs £4.49 and you can buy from www.buyfit.co.uk

If you didn't wash your vegetables before you might want to now, I do!

Karen x