User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Reasons To Be Cheerful

Friday 30 September 2011

Reasons To Be Cheerful



I love joining in with this wonderful meme and reading all the other entries too. It never fails to make me smile.

This weeks my reasons for being cheerful are:

1.  Poppy is loving pre-school and is really happy.  She has settled immediately, loves her Teacher and is enjoying being with all the other children. A happy Daughter equals a happy Mummy.



 2.  Rosie is really walking now and I am very excited about buying her her first pair of shoes. I have been letting her go bare feet up until now but next weekend we are going shopping. She is always trying her Sisters on so I think she is going to love having her own. 
  
3. Next week I am off to see my Parents for a long weekend and am really looking forward to it. Its something to look forward to while the Husband is away but they are also going to babysit for me. Yes I am having the day off to go to......

4. Bristol Blog camp next week. I am very excited but a little scared as I don't really know anyone else who is going. Hoping to learn something as well as meet some new people. It should be good.

Hope you have all had a good week and have lots of reasons to be cheerful too.

Karen x