User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Daffodils and highlights

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Daffodils and highlights

I love Spring time.  With warmer days and Daffodils popping up all over the place, you can't help but smile. 


It is also at this time of year that I usually dye my hair lighter. So yesterday on impulse, I phoned up the Salon to see if they had any spaces to fit me in.  Luckily for me it was a quiet Monday.  So off we went to change my appearance.  Two hours later, the dark Wintery image is shed and I am the new owner of blonde and caramel highlights!! This feels much more like me. 


While I was there I also picked up some of my favourite shampoo and conditioner (...well, there was an offer on them).  So with a smile on my face and a spring in my step I am ready for whatever this Season throws at me.


Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment