User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Fairy's and Friends

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Fairy's and Friends



Today has been a lovely day.  First we did some dressing up:







Even Rosie wanted to join in so became a baby fairy:




Then we had some cuddles:




Then we had some friends come and play:  




This was lovely for all of us as my friend also has two girls.  Charlie, who is 3 and plays lovely with Poppy and Pippa, who is 16 months, so is fascinated by Rosie and makes her smile.  With the girls happy, I got to have a coffee and a catch up while they ran round in the garden in the fresh air...perfect.


Tonight we are off for a long weekend.  We are stopping at my parents on route to a family Wedding which I am really looking forward to.  We all have lovely outfits to wear and it will be great to see everyone.  I will be taking my laptop with me or I will have withdrawal symptoms, but if I don't get a chance to write anything it is because I am away.  Have a good weekend!! 


Karen x

3 comments:

  1. These photos are so sweet. I love the look and title of your blog. I want to be a yummy mummy too but I feel much more like a very tired mummy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so sweet. I love the look and title of your blog. I want to be a yummy mummy too but I feel much more like a very tired mummy right now!

    ReplyDelete