User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Liebster Blog Award

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Hello,

The lovely Liskia at newmumonline has very kindly just given me my first  blog award.  It's called the Liebster Blog award. It’s for people with ‘little’ blogs (less than 300 subscribers) to share blog love and spread the word.






The rules are:

1. Post displaying the award (done), linking back to the person who awarded you (done)
2. Choose your own blog picks (below) and let them know they’re awarded
3. Hope everyone discovers some new favourites
4. Revel in the blog love!

I choose to award the following wonderful mummy bloggers:

  1. notyetayummymummy
  2. mamastokes
  3. memoirsofamiddleclassmum
  4. dontsteponthecracks
  5. mediocremum
 There are so many new blogs out there but these are some of the ones I have been following and am loving.

Karen x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for paying it forward sweetie.
    Liska x

    ReplyDelete
  2. am an avid follower of your blog ... and now I am your no1 fan ... but to be honest your blog is brilliant anyways. keep writing, you make everyone smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you too, so you are spoilt! I think you were the first blog on my blog roll xx

    ReplyDelete