User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Review of John Lewis Baby Bundler

Monday 21 March 2011

Review of John Lewis Baby Bundler

I have had these for both of my girls from birth.  They were my Mum's idea, apparently she used something similar for us when we were babies. I like them so much I decided to do a mini review on them.

Unlike the traditional babygrows there are no buttons to undo, so they make night time nappy changes in those early few weeks much easier for you. We have had them in white, with pink spots and blue spots and they are all gorgeous.

They are a generous size and good length.  In fact, Rosie is now almost nine months and she still wears hers.  They have built in scratch mitts and are a lovely soft cotton. They tend to make them lighter in the Summer and then slightly thicker and warmer in the Winter months. I know this because I have brought several for presents for friends babies.   They are easy to keep clean and machine washable at 40 degrees.  At only £8 each, they do not break the bank either.  I would definitely recommend these and would use them on a boy or girl in those first few months.

Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I have not heard of them and it sounds super.

    Thanks for commenting just now.

    20 people had viewed the swing video and nobody had commented, so it was lovely, and appreciated, that you did.

    Have a lovely day, Liska x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I love comments myself and he really is very cute. I loved the little video clip and I know they take a while to put together x

    ReplyDelete