User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Playrooms and happy Grils

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Playrooms and happy Grils


Yesterday I needed to do some housework. I looked into the Dinning room and thought where do I start? Due to the fact we eat in the kitchen this room is sadly under used and for this reason it has recently turned into a dumping ground: a place to dry washing, put things that need to go upstairs etc. I then looked at all the toys that Poppy was in the process of pulling out and then it dawned on me...why don't I turn the Dinning room it into a playroom?

I asked Poppy what she thought about having a playroom and she said "wow, like at Hannah and Jessica's?, yes please!!". So that was it. Instead of cleaning up, I made an even bigger job for myself but the result is a lovely playroom for my two little girls. In less than 24 hours this room has been used more than in the past few months and the living room is toy and clutter free... definitely a good idea! It is a work in progress and Poppy's art work is going to decorate it but the girls love it and so do I!

Karen x

3 comments:

  1. That sounds WONDERFUL and when they go to bed you won't be running round tidying the sitting room.

    I am hearing that you and the girls love it.

    What about hubby? I hope he doesn't make you reverse it? Let us know eh?

    Liska xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He actually thought it was a good idea too. I think he was impressed that I had managed to move all the furniture by myself. Watch this space for pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He actually thought it was a good idea too. I think he was impressed that I had managed to move all the furniture by myself. Watch this space for pictures x

    ReplyDelete