User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Mummy wants to scream!!!!!!!

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Mummy wants to scream!!!!!!!

Normally I am very calm and not one of those Mum's who shouts and screams at their children.  However, today I just want to put my fingers in my ears and scream... really loudly!  Does this ever happen to you?  It has been one of those days where the two of them have winged, or in Rosie's case, screamed all day long. To be fair, Poppy has her two back teeth cutting. You can see a little bit of each is through.  I think teeth might be Rosie's problem too but it's hard to tell.  Whatever the problem was, the noise level has really got to me today.  My ears are ringing.  Finally they are both fast asleep in bed.  I am just enjoying a bit of peace and quiet and then think I might just get a hot chocolate and head off to bed myself.  I need to recharge my batteries so I am a nice calm Mummy again tomorrow!

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment