1. A Teacher - I toyed with the idea of being a Primary School Teacher but during a mock interview they told me they didn't think it was what I really wanted to do. Even more confused, I decided to do a Degree in both Psychology and Law.
2. A Barrister - Next I decided Law might be the way to go. But decided it would take too long and be too expensive. I think I also doubted if I was clever enough....oh and I didn't like the wigs!!!.
3. A Clinical Forensic Psychologist - Next with a Degree in Psychology and after watching Robbie Coltraine in Cracker, this is the area I settled on. I went on to become an Assistant Psychologist and tried to go on and do my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology but did not get on the course. It is very competitive with few places and despite positive feedback I did not make it. Looking back now I do not think I had enough life experience and I did go on to use my experience in other jobs.
4. A Dolphin trainer - I love Dolphins and it has always been a dream of mine to swim with them in the wild. Part of me would have loved to study and work with them but I have a serious problem...I have a phobia of dead fish!!! It sounds a bit weird but honestly I do. I dive and love seeing pretty fish alive but dead ones...yuck!! Oh and the smell makes me vomit!!
5. A Mummy - Even though I was always very aware that I wanted to study and have a career, I also always wanted to be a Mummy. Now I am to my two gorgeous girls and it is the most rewarding but exhausting thing I have ever done.