User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: A delicious box of goodies- check this out!

Saturday 18 June 2011

A delicious box of goodies- check this out!

I am so excited because this week I won a competition...yes me.  I never win anything so I am extra happy! Anyway the competition was over at Poppy Sparkles to win over £50s worth's of gorgeous girly goodies from Strawberry Annies, the home of tulle, net and ribbon. Well anybody that knows me and my blog will know that this is right up my street.  My little girls always wear tutus and hair bows so I was particularly excited about this one. 


So what did I win?
 it was: A gorgeous Frou Frou Tutu, custom made in my choice of colours.  I picked light pink, fuchsia and bright pink. ~ A Tutu Tiara to match the tutu ~ Bejewelled Rose Hair Clip ~ Boutique Hair Bow in Red Polka Dot ~ Medium Pinwheel Hair Bow in Pink Heart Ribbon ~ Toddler Hairbow With Double Ruffle Bow ~ Ribbon covered Headband choice of ribbon. 


Anyway, the goodies arrived yesterday and we were very excited. They came in cake boxes and looked good enough to eat!  Here are some photos I wanted to share with you:






The black flower on the frou frou is also a clip or hair bobble which means we can change it whenever we want to make it look really different. We can even swap it for a big pink bow if we want to! This was Poppy getting ready for and at Ballet this morning.  She received lots of compliments on her new tutu:






So there you go, proof that you can win competitions! Don't forget to check out both Poppy Sparkles and Strawberry Annies they are both favorites of mine now!

Karen x