User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Reasons to be cheerful, 1,2,3

Thursday 16 June 2011

Reasons to be cheerful, 1,2,3


I love this.  The lovely Michelle from Mummy from the Heart gets us all to think about three reasons to be cheerful. I am generally a very happy and cheerful person whose glass is always half full, its hard to think of only three reasons why I am cheerful but here they are:

1.  I have two gorgeous little girls who are growing up everyday.  I love them more than life itself and they mean the world to me.  I feel very lucky to have them and am going to do everything I can to make sure that they grow up into lovely, independent, thoughtful, loving, content and happy adults. Here they are in a new photo we have just had done by Photo Fairy Design 



2.  I have a gorgeous Husband who is also a wonderful Daddy. He has been working away this week but is home tonight so we are all very excited and happy about that (particularly me who never sleeps properly when he is away. Hoping to sleep like a baby tonight)! We are also looking forward to spending a lovely family day together on Sunday for Fathers Day.



3. I am really looking forward to next weekend and CyberMummy for a variety of reasons. First, I get to spend a whole day with my lovely Sister (Not Yet A Mummy Mummy). Secondly, I get to meet all my new online friends (especially the MUMenTum girls) and thirdly I get to spend the weekend with my lovely parents who are making CyberMummy possible. Not only did they buy the tickets for my Sister and I (very generous and much appreciated) but they are also babysitting for all three Grandchildren...now that's something to be grateful for! It will be particularly special as its Rosie's 1st Birthday the following week so we are having a little tea party for her with a cake.



So there you are Three huge, massive reasons to be very cheerful and grateful for my life.

Hope you are all as happy as I am this week.

Karen x