User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Reasons to be cheerful, 1,2,3

Friday 3 June 2011

Reasons to be cheerful, 1,2,3

I haven't participated in this for a while but am feeling extra chirpy and cheerful so thought I would.




1.  My Sister-in-Law has had a new baby girl and we are off to visit her soon

2.  Its the weekend and set to be a scorcher. Husband doesn't have to work so I am looking forward to enjoying the sunshine with my family

3.  Poppy is being much better behaved these day and is a pleasure to be around again.  A happy and well behaved little girl means a happy Mummy

4.  I am looking better and feeling good as sticking with a low carb diet and exercise plan.

5.  I am loving having the support of the other MUMenTum ladies.This has made all the difference and the daily messages on twitter make me smile

6.  Its only about 3 weeks till CyberMummy and I am so excited.  I am looking forward to having a whole day away with my Sister and meeting everyone I have been chatting too on twitter and blogs

7.  I have started to receive lots of beauty products and children's products to review on my blog.  This is very exciting and I am looking forward to testing them and sharing my thoughts with you

Head over to Mummy From The Heart to see more entries.

Karen x