User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: I'm taking part in the Garneir UltraLift Challenge

Monday 20 June 2011

I'm taking part in the Garneir UltraLift Challenge

Whilst I may not be the wrinkliest person on earth (I am only 35), I do have a few and am therefore very happy to be taking part in the  Garnier UltraLift Challenge front lined by Davina Mccall. You may have seen it advertised on the TV recently or the Internet or twitter!! You too can join in, just visit the site here and fill our your details.  They send you 14 sachets of UltraLift cream (enough for 2 weeks) and the Garneir UltraLift Wrinkle Reader.

To use the wrinkle reader you stand in front of a mirror and place it under your crows feet.  You then match them to the closest image on the reader and note it down.  I cannot believe I am doing this but I have decided to go one step further and take a photo of my wrinkles!! Even more unbelievable is the fact that I am putting the image on the internet for you all to see.

So here it is...a close up of my wrinkles!!


Husband and I have decided that I score between  2 and 3 on the wrinkle reader.  While this is not that bad.. I would prefer it to be a score of 1 or off the scale completely so I am up for the challenge.  I will report back at the end of two weeks.  So watch this space! Anything to make me yummier!

For the record I am posting this on Day 3 of the challenge but took the photo on Day 1.

Karen x