User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Fairy's, Photo's and Special Gifts

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Fairy's, Photo's and Special Gifts

As you may already know (I have blogged about it here and been on Twitter too), I have been fortunate enough to receive free fairy editing for my girls form the lovely Liz over at www.photofairydesigns.com in return for my Girls being models on her Website.

Well I have received my photo and I am absolutely thrilled with it. I am going to have it printed on canvass and make it a focal point in my home. I was particularly impressed with the high speed turn around.   This one would cost £15 and you can have up to three babies/children in it.  A bargain I think.

Here it is:


As well as being a talking point in you own home and something a bit different to  treasure, I think they would make really special presents. There are a range of backgrounds to chose from for between one and three children.  I love our one which is the Magical Fairy Cottage 2 and you can see it featured on her site here.

If fairy's are not your thing then she offers others plenty of other services too.  There are all sorts of photo editing options including: photo enhancement and airbrushing, photo to DVD slideshow, photograph restoration and even Wedding invitations.  Don't take my word for it though.  Check her site out for yourselves at. www.photofairydesigns.com, you won't regret it. Subscribe via the website and you get 10% off your first order, plus you will receive other offers via email.

In the meantime I am going to get my canvass ordered before Husband comes home and says "we don't need it on canvass, I can print it out for you" hee hee.

Karen x